Are you a looking to extend your asset management experience and help transform the industry?
We are a growing team of management consultants who have mostly come from the big name players in town and have a reputation of delivering tangible and pragmatic advice. Our track record of success allows us to work with senior stakeholders and help drive results across complex transformation projects from the top down.
You will be part of a world-class team applying your passion and expertise to solve complex problems for our clients across the entire asset and wealth management value chain. This singular focus is what enables you to become a global expert, offering expert advisory and implementation services to some of the world’s most successful asset and wealth management businesses.
To support our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for Solution Architecture Consultants to join our teams in Sydney and Melbourne – either permanent or contract.
Your day to day activities might include:
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies and solution designs, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, solution architecture and more.
- Analysing current issues and building a fact-based approach to developing and implementing client visions, target state solutions, roadmaps and governance to address today’s business needs and support future growth.
- Developing detailed and actionable business cases and delivery plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business acumen.
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs.
- Contributing to our thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology.
- Enterprise and/or Solutions Architecture: Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance and detailing the solution.
- IT Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries.
- Data Strategy: Exposure to new business models and customer journeys enabled by evolving data architecture and advanced analytics.
- Application Strategy & Solution Design: Experience in helping client’s re-position their technology portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability.
- Asset Management: Experience working with front and middle office teams to understand requirements, specify innovative solutions, and implement systems
Set Yourself Apart – Preferred Qualifications:
- Asset management knowledge and experience with operational processes, IT solutions, and service providers.
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence.
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Machine Learning, Cloud.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism.
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that has taken all the best parts of working in a consulting company and created a refreshing alternative.
- Opportunity to work with large scale local clients
- Work with really good people – it’s hard to get a job here.
- Client focussed outcomes – not sales outcomes
Send your resume to email@example.com