Shoreline are a specialist management consultancy that works exclusively with global asset and wealth management firms, to leading sovereign, superannuation and pension funds across Asia-Pacific and North America.
Our experienced team of consultants have gained an impeccable reputation for their functional expertise, industry experience, and practical value-add advice. We pride ourselves on providing pragmatic and effective solutions for our clients who come to us because of our deep industry knowledge and consulting expertise.
About the Role
The role assists our investment and wealth industry clients to align their IT with business goals. This is achieved by applying technology and investment knowledge to bridge communication between IT and business operations as well as external vendors to ensure optimal design through to correct implementation. The role requires regular consultation, communication, and problem-solving in order to properly design and implement potential solutions.
You may have begun your career as a Technical Architect and developed a desire to specialise in investment data and systems; or you may have come from an investment professional background and have developed a passion for technology and its application. Independent of this you will need to demonstrate a strong balance of technology development/application understanding as well as detailed knowledge of investment data and processes.
Ideally you will have
- Experience in an investment manager, asset owner, middle office service provider, market data provider or investment package software vendor.
- Ability to develop relationships with and influence senior business and IT stakeholders.
- Structured thinking, strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence.
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence.
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Machine Learning, Cloud and a desire to apply these to real world problems.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in IT, Engineering, or Science
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
We are a collaborative team who work in a supportive and flexible environment. We work with our clients remotely, and on-site, with a focus on outcomes and professional and personal development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that has taken all the best parts of working in a consulting company and created a refreshing alternative.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Short Term Incentive Program
- 4 Extra days off a year – on your birthday and at Christmas
- Opportunity to work with large scale local clients, and collaborate on global assignments
- Ongoing training, certification and recognition
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org