Join our growing Singapore Team. Extend your experience and help transform the industry.
Shoreline Consulting provides targeted infrastructure (process and technology) consultancy and advisory services to the asset management industry. Established in Australia in 2009, we initiated our Asian presence with the opening of our Singapore office in 2016 and in 2020 expanded to North America with the opening of our Toronto office.
Shoreline is seeking a highly-motivated individual with Asset Management industry experience for the role of Senior Consultant. Experience in the consulting industry is a plus but not mandatory. The specific role of the Senior Consultant will vary greatly by assignment but will require an understanding of the asset management industry (preferably with a particular area of expertise), excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written), strong problem solving and analytical skills, results orientation, ability to work well both in teams and independently as well as other skills and behaviors.
Shoreline’s Asian business is based in Singapore but assignments can be across the region. Travel may be required.
We are looking for people with the following attributes and experience:
- Hands-on experience in the asset management industry either as a direct employee, contractor or in a consulting capacity.
- Expertise in one or more disciplines within the industry (Front Office, Data Management, Middle Office, Performance & Attribution, Back Office, etc.) is a plus.
- The role will include future state documentation, process and architecture mapping, business requirements gathering, RFP preparation and analysis, vendor interaction, workshop facilitation, management reporting (both verbal and written), project management and tracking, so experience with these is a benefit.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with some coursework in a related field such as business administration, finance, economics, computer science, etc.
- Previous consulting roles or roles which have utilised the above-described skills also desirable.
- Industry accreditations such as CFA or project management certifications is a plus.
Shoreline prides itself in providing top-quality results to our clients. The role will be client focused and the incumbent will be expected to uphold those standards. Even on assignments where the Senior Consultant may not play a lead role, extensive client interaction is a normality.
This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates to accelerate their personal development, extend their industry expertise, and be part of team that are passionate about delivering value to our clients.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org