Are you a management consultant with either an in-depth knowledge of business operating models & frameworks, or have experience in consulting to leading clients in the asset management, wealth management of superannuation industry? Or alternatively, are you a senior business analyst looking to apply your business acumen at a leading consultancy firm focussed on the investment industry?
Help leading clients in the investment industry achieve their strategic ambitions!
We assist asset and wealth management clients design and develop the optimal operating model to help them achieve their strategic goals. We work with leaders across a client’s business to understand both their strategic and operational needs and to develop the appropriate mix of people, process and technology for that organisation. It is exciting and varied work, and involves interacting with leading clients in the industry who are looking to make a step-change to their business.
About the role
As an Operating Model Consultant you will work closely with clients to understand their strategic ambition and current issues. You will apply a well-proven methodology to design a target state operating model (TOM) view of the business incorporating functions, people, technology and data.
You will have a broad exposure to the investment industry and understand the interplay of business, technology and data within the wider industry context. You may have previously worked as a business consultant or a senior business analyst and be able to clearly understand the strategic direction of a business and what that means in practice. Ideally you will have some knowledge of investment processes, technology and operations within an asset management or asset owner environment.
Alternatively, you will have deep domain experience in operating model design and frameworks, likely to be have gained within a consulting environment. While you may not have specific experience in the asset and wealth management industry, you are comfortable applying your knowledge of operating model design to different client and industry environments.
The ideal candidate will have all or some of the following skills:
- Asset management, superannuation/pension, wealth management industry experience, including investment management domain knowledge (preferred)
- Some knowledge of investment technology solutions and vendors (preferred)
- Alternatively, a strong knowledge of operating model frameworks and their application (desired)
- Ability to understand, articulate and document high level business processes and requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interview/interact with senior stakeholders and facilitate workshops
- Strong presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Intellectual curiosity about industry trends and participants, and comfort with dealing with ambiguity and complex problems
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that combines the best parts of working in a consulting company and in genuinely collegiate and flexible environment.
- Exceptional technical and soft skills training
- Exposure to leading, large scale industry clients
- Opportunity to travel if desired
- Work with really good people (we mean it!)
- Truly flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing training and recognition
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org