Join a growing specialist Investment and Wealth Management Consulting Firm. Extend your industry experience and help transform our clients
Shoreline Consulting is a specialist industry consultancy providing strategic advice and business transformation services to C-level executives in investment and wealth management companies. Our experienced team of consultants have gained an impeccable reputation for their functional expertise, industry experience, and practical value-add advice.
Our teams in Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne service blue chip financial services clients in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. To support our strong growth we have an immediate need for a technology consultant experienced in investment management to join our Strategy & Transformation team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Director, Investment Management you will work with a team of senior technology and business consultants on a range of client assignments including IT and operational strategy, enterprise architecture, business aligned IT roadmaps, and target operating models.
Your knowledge of the investment management industry and associated operational processes and IT platforms will allow you to provide commercially viable and practical solutions to executive level client stakeholders.
In your role you will work with our team of technology and business consultants on:
- IT strategies required to achieve business objectives and growth plans
- Target operating models and associated IT architectures
- Technical due diligence and system selections
- End to end solution design to support specific programs / projects
- Developing client relationships and growing your network
- Developing and refining intellectual property for use in client engagements and business development activities
We are looking for people with the following attributes and experience:
- 15+ years solution or enterprise architecture experience
- 8+ years investment management experience
- Ability to develop relationship with and influence senior business and IT stakeholders
- Structured thinking, problem solving and innovation skills
- A track record of delivery for large transformation programs
- International work experience in London, New York, or Tokyo, with Japanese and/or Mandarin language skills preferred
- TOGAF certification and Agile delivery experience desirable
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in IT, Engineering, or Science
This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates to accelerate their personal development, extend their industry expertise, and be part of team that are passionate about delivering value to clients. An excellent remuneration package that includes participation in our growth will be offered to successful candidates.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org