Join our growing global team. Extend your experience and help transform the industry
Shoreline is a specialist management consultancy providing strategic advice and project delivery services to leading asset managers, superannuation and pension funds, life companies, and sovereign funds across Asia-Pacific and North America.
You will be part of a world-class team applying your passion and expertise to solve complex problems for our clients. This singular focus enables you to become a global expert, offering advisory and implementation services to some of the world’s most successful asset and wealth management businesses.
We are seeking mid to senior level individuals to join our teams in Sydney or Melbourne.
The Investment Systems Specialist – Front Office will work with C-level / senior stakeholders and Investment teams to understand their investment process and business objectives and assist with the design and delivery of asset management internalisation, investment system uplifts, investment data and analytics capability build, portfolio and risk analytics improvements, and other front and middle office initiatives. You will have regular engagement with investments-specific vendors and services providers to stay abreast of their product and service offers and relevance for our clients.
You will also contribute to the on-going development of our business by participating in industry thought leadership, developing client relationships, growing your network, and understanding industry and client issues and proposing solutions.
Your knowledge of investment processes, Front Office systems, investment and market data, and the needs of investment professionals will allow you to add immediate value to our team and our clients.
You have worked with front office investment teams on system selection, process improvements, new product / investment strategy launches, operating model change, and implementation projects and have gained experience with one or more investment, portfolio, risk, or execution management solutions and market data providers. You understand how to solve complex problems and are known as the “go-to” person for in-depth process and system knowledge in your current role.
We are looking for people with the following attributes and experience:
5 – 10+ years’ experience primarily in Asset Management with subject matter expertise in front office investment strategies, processes, and systems
- Experience with front and middle office investment systems and Investment Data platforms
- Experience working with a range of front office investment professionals
- The ability to work autonomously and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A track record of delivering results working both autonomously and in a team
- Ability to develop relationships with and influence senior stakeholders
- Structured thinking, problem solving and innovation skills
- Tertiary qualifications
We are a collaborative team who work in a supportive and flexible environment. We work with our clients remotely, and on-site, with a focus on outcomes and professional and personal development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that has taken all the best parts of working in a consulting company and created a refreshing alternative.
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Interesting and varied work that makes a difference with our clients
- Opportunity to work with large scale local and global clients
- Opportunity to travel if desired (when possible)
- Ongoing training, certification and recognition
- Excellent remuneration package, including short term incentive program
- Extra days off: on your birthday, and 3 days off for annual shutdown period
Or send your resume to email@example.com