By developing and implementing distribution and product strategy, we are able to assist clients to have the right type of product available for the right distribution channel and increase market share.
Client, regulatory and technology driven change is driving ever-increasing choice and complexity in relation to distribution channels, investment structures and product offerings.
We help asset and wealth managers navigate this changing landscape by informing distribution and product strategy, taking new products to market and optimising their existing product range.
What we do
- Provide practical and data-driven insights into distribution and product strategy
- Assist asset and wealth managers across all stages of the product lifecycle from new product development, product management to product rationalisation.
Reach out to see how we can help with –
- Business, product and distribution strategy development and implementation
- Competitor analysis/benchmarking and market sizing
- New product development including business case development and delivery of product launches
- Investment structure guidance i.e. managed/mutual fund, ETF, Active ETF, LIC, SMA/MDA/IMA, CIV
- Ongoing product management including pricing, new product features and disclosure documentation
- Independent product health check
- Product profitability and rationalistion
- Implementation of product governance frameworks
- Product variable resourcing