Shoreline offers a range of implementation services from program planning to hands-on implementation; from major business transformation programs right through to the delivery of smaller / tactical projects.
Working alongside internal client resources and the vendor implementation team, we provide project management and strategic business analysis expertise. Our extensive operating model and architecture experience means that we know what it takes to lower execution risk and deliver business value.
What we do
- Provide program governance assurance for large front and middle office transformations
- Perform a range of engagement types from short due diligence / assurance projects to long-term global front and middle office implementation programs
- Develop business cases for multi-year target operating model and system transformations
- Deliver governance and assurance reviews for in-flight transformation programs
- Deliver major programs as well as smaller tactical initiatives
Reach out to see how we can help with –
- Project & change management, business & technology architecture, business analysis and process re-design
- Project governance design and implementation
- Roadmap design and mobilisation
- Project health checks and benefit audits