· Sydney or Melbourne based (hybrid)
· A strategic, value add role on the Leadership Team
· Excellent benefits and culture
Shoreline solves complex technology and operational challenges for the asset and wealth management industry. We’re experts at what we do, and we’re proud of our role in helping shape the investment management sector that delivers more for their clients and the community.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Project / Programme manager with experience in Investment Management System implementations to lead our Implementation business.
As part of the Executive Team, this position will develop and deliver on the Business Plan for the Implementation Practice to drive the success of the business. In addition, the Head of Projects will provide oversight of all implementation projects and will collaborate with the other specialist Practice areas and assignment directors on continuously improving our delivery capability.
You will have extensive experience in managing system implementations within Asset Managers or Asset Owners, or perhaps even Capital Markets. You understand how to manage the complexity of these projects, and how to work effectively with mixed teams of business, project, and vendors. In addition, you also have experience building a team, and understanding of the operation of commercial contracts in consulting.
You also want to work somewhere where you will work with like-minded professionals, where you’re supported professionally to stretch yourself, and where you are trusted to deliver.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager with subject matter expertise in Front and Middle Office processes and systems
- Ability to develop relationships with and influence senior business and IT stakeholders
- Structured thinking, problem solving and innovation skills
- Formal Project Management qualifications
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that has taken all the best parts of working in a consulting company and created a refreshing alternative.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Short Term Incentive Program
- 4 Extra days off a year – on your birthday and at Christmas
- Opportunity to work with large scale local clients, and collaborate on global assignments
- Ongoing training, certification and recognition
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org