Do you enjoy leading data governance change initiatives? Are you passionate about empowering teams through effective governance? If you answered yes, this could be a great career move for you.
Shoreline solves complex technology and operational challenges for the asset and wealth management industry. We’re experts at what we do, and we’re proud of our role in helping shape the investment management sector that delivers more for their clients and the community.
About the role
The Data Governance Specialist Consultant is responsible for the design, implementation, oversight, and ongoing improvement of data governance for Shoreline’s Asset Management clients. Including the following responsibilities:
- Assisting our clients in developing, implementing and ongoing execution of a data governance framework, with a focus on fitness for purpose, delivering business value and improvement of data quality, availability, and literacy.
- Define and embed roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the client’s critical data assets.
- Develop and establish organisational data policies, standards, principles guidelines and standard operating processes.
- Preparation / presentation of data governance content for senior leaders, executives, and board committee meetings.
- Co-ordination of various data governance working groups to design key data governance initiatives/policies/processes, drive stewardship activities and/or resolve data complex issues.
You will have a proven track record in leading data governance programs and managing this change in a complex environment. You also want to work somewhere where you will work with like-minded professionals, where you’re supported professionally to stretch yourself, and where you are trusted to deliver. Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years data governance experience – Asset/Wealth Management experience highly regarded.
- Strong business focus and approach – able to understand Shoreline Data Management & Governance Reference Models, the Client’s goals/vision, and lead/influence cross-functional teams to execute on that.
- Ability to contribute to the refinement of Shoreline Reference Models
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of complex data projects
- Operational familiarity in the use of meta-data management, data quality, data catalogues and data stewardship processes & technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication including the ability to communicate data concepts and technical information in simple business terms.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, at all levels.
- Experience in identifying data risks and mitigating controls
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that has taken all the best parts of working in a consulting company and created a refreshing alternative.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Short Term Incentive Program
- 4 Extra days off a year – on your birthday and at Christmas
- Opportunity to work with large scale local clients, and collaborate on global assignments
- Ongoing training, certification and recognition
Or send your resume to email@example.com