Are you a data analyst with a financial markets / investment management background looking to take on an advisory role? Or perhaps a seasoned consultant in an analytics practice looking for a role at a leading management consultancy firm where you can make a real difference?
Shoreline is a specialist management consulting firm, serving global asset and wealth management firms to leading sovereign wealth funds, superannuation / pension funds across Asia-Pacific.
With a growing team of management consultants who have mostly come from the big name players in town and have a reputation of delivering tangible and pragmatic advice. Our track record of success allows us to work with senior stakeholders and help drive results across complex transformation projects from the top down.
To support our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for Data & Analytics Consultants to join our team in Sydney or Melbourne in a permanent capacity.
Many of our clients recognise the value in being a data driven business but are struggling to realise the benefits of their data programs. Others are being held back by the challenges of complex legacy environments and poor data quality. Some are only just beginning the journey to implement robust ownership and governance structures but need help understanding how to make the theory more pragmatic. This is where you step in!
Shoreline Data & Analytics Consultants translate business needs into technology and data solutions, or turning the statistical analysis of data scientists into valuable insights that drive business direction. You may work with project teams or often be embedded with client business functions, taking a pivotal role in helping them get the best value from the data assets they own
About the role
As a Data & Analytics Consultant you may have played a variety of roles over the years such as a technical business analyst, data engineer or data analyst. Ideally, you’ll have gained experience in a large firm in the investment / asset management industry, or in a recognised consulting company.
The ideal candidate will have all or some of the following skills:
- Public financial markets / investment management domain knowledge
- Experience with Investment data management tools like Eagle, Charles River, FactSet, BlackRock Aladdin, GoldenSource, SimCorp Dimension, IHS Markit
- Demonstrated data governance, data quality and business reporting delivery experience, along with a highly inquisitive approach to business problem solving
- Experience in formulating Data Quality framework and delivering Data Quality initiatives using modern tools and techniques (e.g. machine learning and automation)
- Knowledge of Data Quality tools, Microsoft SQL (SSIS/SSAS), data warehouses / marts / cubes and analytics/visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, Microstrategy
- Experience with Data Catalog, metadata management and business glossary tools like Talend Metadata Manager, Alation, Collibra, or IBM Business Glossary
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that has taken all the best parts of working in a consulting company and created a refreshing alternative.
- Exceptional technical and soft skills training
- Opportunity to work with large scale local clients
- Opportunity to travel if desired
- Work with really good people – it’s hard to get a job here.
- Flexible work arrangements
- On going training, certification and recognition
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a company that has taken all the best parts of working in a consulting company and created a refreshing alternative. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org