From a niche investment product to a multi-billion dollar industry, CDOs have been on a roller-coaster ride. James Girling looks to chart their rise and epic fall.
The pressure to increase efficiency and reduce costs is here to stay. Fortunately, new technologies and outsourcing deals make it possible for clients to stay competitive. Shoreline can help you optimise your operational model and help you keep abreast with the changes.
We work with top asset and wealth managers to develop operating models that best fit their size, evolution and business strategy.
Outsourcing Investment Data Management: Experiences with the tendering process
This article by Bruce Russell, Director of Shoreline, was published in Vol. 14, No. 1,…
Case Study: Regional Target Operating Model
Client Challenge A large regional Asia-Pacific based asset management company with a presence in numerous…
What we do
- Target Operating Model (TOM) design and implementation
- Work with clients to strategically optimise their operating models, including outsourcing relationships
- Define and implement data strategies for the future
- Advise clients on how to react to the evolving service provider landscape
- Select and implement new core operational processes and technology platforms
Reach out to see how we can help with –
- Modernising your operating model for a digital world
- Operating model enhancements to support growth and improve the client experience
- Pension fund consolidation operating model design
- Internalisation of investment management and operating model impacts
- Outsourcing non-core functions
- Process engineering and automation
- Designing the product and distribution operating model to pursue a direct to customer distribution strategy